How to Work With Us
EL scientists and engineers work with many Corps Districts and Offices, Army Installations and Centers, DoD, Other Federal Agencies, International governments and organizations, State Agencies, Localities, Academia and in the non-governmental private sector providing expertise, research support, and opportunities to perform collaborative work. There are various mechanisms to obtain support from EL or to collaborate with EL. Listed below are several common partnering categories and a brief description of the mechanisms involved in developing these partnerhips. Details and procedures can be obtained from the Corps Office of Technology Transfer and the local Corps contracting offices.
- EL Work for Corps Districts, Divisions and other Corps Offices
- EL Work for Army and DoD
- EL Work for other International, Federal, State, Local governments or organizations, Academia or Private Sector
- Technical Support Programs
- Other Partnering Opportunities
- Office of Technology Transfer EL POC