What We Provide
Science and Engineering Expertise
- With over 185 scientists and engineers, EL maintains core competencies in biological, ecological, and physical sciences and diverse engineering fields.
- With over 100,000 square feet on site and at our remote facilities, our customers have access to state-of-the-art environmental assessment, evaluation, and engineering capabilities.
Support to Customer Business - Civil Works and Military
- Understanding our customers' business is the key to our success.
- We can assist on virtually any aspect of Corps of Engineers planning, regulatory, or maintenance project.
- We can help address environmental mandates affecting defense installations.
Technology Applications and Assessments
- Innovative application of the latest science and technology to today's problems.
- Assessing new or untried tools and technologies.
- Evaluating new and emerging science and technology.
Technology Transfer / Products Designed for Your Needs
Help when you need it / One Stop Rapid Response
- Getting science and technology solutions out where they are needed when they are needed is important to us.
- Our technical assistance programs provide it rapidly and free of charge.
- Link to Technical Support Programs.
Workshops and Specialized Training